With today's fast paced lifestyle taking over most homes in India, putting together a wholesome meal for your family is never easy.
Suguna is one of the largest integrated poultry companies in India with ultra modern infrastructure. Our well equipped labs ensure that the best raw materials are utilized to produce an end product of the highest quality.
Suguna has introduced a completely balanced feed into the market named Suguna Cattle feed. Experienced nutritionists help in formulating this cattle feed through which we seek to enrich the lives of farmers who rear cattle. We produce the best quality cattle feeds available in the market. It enhances the fat and SNF (Non-Fat solids) in milk. Suguna cattle feed is rich in protein, minerals & probiotics. It is easily digestible & prevents acidosis. It gradually increases milk yield without causing stress to the cow.
The productivity of an animal largely depends upon the quality of feed and Suguna provides best quality feed. Our cattle feed is tested at every level from production till packaging to keep a tab on its nutritional value. We provide our customers with the finest quality cattle feed at the most reasonable prices.
- Produced with the optimal blend of required nutritional elements.
- Made with ultra modern technology which helps in producing a high quality product.
- Increases milk production.
- Improves body condition and overall herd health.
- Formulated with superior quality raw materials resulting in a highly palatable cattle feed.
- Gradually increases milk yield without causing stress to the animal and without compromising on the solid non-fat (SNF) and total fat contents of the milk.
- 20 & 50 kgs – HDPE bags
- 70 kgs – Jute bag
Suguna’s processing plant is amongst the most modern and technologically advanced units in India. The plant incorporates quality measures at every levels ensuring you not just get farm fresh quality but also hygienic and healthy products.
Suguna takes complete care to ensure you receive and savor products of the highest quality. Stringent quality measures and good manufacturing practices are the pillars of this vision.