The facts and figures of Suguna, as of today indicate its growth and its reach. Being No.1 in Indian broiler production, 10th largest poultry enterprise in the world, Rs. 2030 crore turnover...
The facts and figures of Suguna, as of today indicate its growth and its reach.
- No.1 in Indian broiler production
- 10th largest poultry enterprise in the world
- Rs. 4200 Crore Turnover
- 13 states
- 5,400 employees
- 15,000 + farmers
- 74,000 channel partners
- 500,000 people benefit from indirect employment
- 395 million chickens produced per annum
- 34 hatcheries
- 36 feed mills
- 2.21 million metric tonnes of feed production per annum
- 11,000 metric tonnes of processed chicken meat per annum
- First company in the poultry industry to implement Oracle E Business Suite Integrated ERP System
- Commissioned India’s largest Automated Feed Mill in Hoskote near Bangalore
- First Poultry Company to obtain the direct soya procurement licence from the Government of Maharashtra in India to purchase directly from the mandi
- Successfully implemented NEFT and RTGS payment systems for farmers that will benefit the farmer society.
- Continuously working to protect and preserve environment by distributing over 32 lakh saplings
Suguna’s R&D initiatives are driven by highly qualified and experienced poultry experts including nutritionists and veterinarians. These initiatives over time have helped establish Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
An environment that encourages independent thinking and continuous learning, Suguna’s people practices allow every individual contribute to the growth of the organization and the poultry industry
Know what’s being said about us in the Media.
Suguna has created successful brands that reach the consumer in many formats. Well recognized for its quality Suguna’s brands are fast becoming a favorite of many Indian households.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter, we will keep you updated with the latest happenings at Suguna.